Job TitlePricing Analyst & Bidding Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Conduct market research and reporting, market database maintenance, as well as the analysis work which contributes the development of business.
You are responsible for:
Assists and ensures market research projects, maintenance internal/external relationships, reporting on market/competitor dynamics
International Bidding Analysis
- Bidding tracking and data cleaning
- Bidding market analysis and reporting
- Win/lost analysis
Competitive analysis on International Bidding, Financial Aid programs, and government centralized purchasing.
Market research BU
- Ultrasound, PCMS and HI market research projects
- Provide professional and precise service in project design, supervision, and analysis to ensure meaningful and value-added findings are generated from projects.
- Assist to develop new projects according to the management necessary, and execute the project independently
- Monitoring market dynamics and provide monthly/quarterly analysis.
- Communicate with other teams to update the market dynamics and provide in-depth analysis results
Communicate with local and global BU team to provide the most reliable up-to-date market information
MI database maintenance
- Hospital, product, bidding data import, export, and reporting
- MI library maintenance
- Provide data support to commercial, finance and CRM teams for database development
Not only execute the daily work but active thinking about how to improve on-going process and provide actionable recommendations
Initiate projects according to the business demanding
You are part of
Market intelligence team that provides business recommendation to business leaders.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related education and experience and 5 years related working experience. Demonstrate strong communication skills in English and Chinese. Demonstrate ability to work effectively with people both internally and externally. Knowledge of MI-related processes, systems, policies and products desired
- Ability to deal with variety and large amount data
- Basic programming skills: SQL knowledge will be preferred.
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills: Excel programming is necessary
- Ability to solve cross departments problems
- 5 years of market research experience is preferred.
Good written and spoken English
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.