The RTLS Solution Architect is a key part of STANLEY Healthcare success as this individual will impact SH sales, marketing, training, solution delivery and more. Solution Architects, as part of the Professional Services Team supporting the regional revenue generating activities, help to identify, qualify and close business in the region. Solution Architects are product and application experts for SH’s AeroScout RTLS solutions. Solution Architects apply this product and domain situational fluency and expertise to support all technical Presales activities including but not limited to, evaluating Customer needs and applying SH solutions to resolve or improve outcomes, diagnosing customer concerns, delivering presentations and demonstrations, responding to customer technical issues and questions, contributing to RFI/RFP responses, and in general working with the sales organization to identify and close targeted opportunities. Solution Architects are also involved in limited post-sales activities by delivering product training or participating in Professional Services work. In addition, Solution Architects are a key source of market research by identifying and documenting future product and application requirements. 50% travel is required.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with existing and potential customers to apply Stanley Healthcare products to "real world" problems/solutions. Establish credibility with the customer and demonstrate how the Stanley Healthcare products can effectively solve their problems. This involves acting as a consultant in both pre and post-sales situations.
- Provide pre and post-sales support to customers including both end users and value added integrators of the Stanley Healthcare products. Answer questions about overall applications, or particular modules, drawing on the development staff as needed.
- Apply Stanley Healthcare’s software and hardware tools and applications to develop innovative applications for specific customer demonstrations as well as general sales, trade show and other marketing events demonstrations.
- Work with the development staff to determine evolutionary path of Stanley Healthcare’s software and hardware product line. Direction will be based on feedback from customer installations, systems integrators, and end user requirements.
- Lead engineering and architecture effort for regional RFI/RFP responses. Leverage understanding of existing applications towards potential customers through documentation of successes, failures, and corrective actions in the application development process.
- Assist in the creation and delivery of Trade Show demonstrations.
- AA degree
- 8-10 years’ experience working with enterprise technology – Preferably in healthcare
Essential Skills & Experience
- BSCS, BSME or BSEE preferred
- Knowledge of RF WiFi principles; networking concepts, database concepts, and/or software a plus. Experience in customer training and/or public speaking a plus
- Understands software architectures for performing coordination and control of healthcare systems
- Healthcare or clinical experience is preferred, to include Biomedical Engineering, nursing or other relevant healthcare roles
- Pre-sales or Sales experience preferred
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.