Are you looking to work for a company that is at the forefront of application and network security? Are you looking to be a trusted security advisor to some of the world’s largest organizations?
Radware has changed how businesses are securing the digital experience. As a result, it’s now a technologically-recognized industry leader in the cybersecurity marketplace and undergoing explosive growth.
A leading provider of DDoS mitigation solutions and services, Radware (RDWR) is looking for a Sales Engineer (SE) to fuel this growth by communicating the unique value propositions of our innovative DDoS mitigation solutions and services to prospects, customers and partners.
As a part of the technical sales team, you will work with the Enterprise Regional Sales Manager, channel partners, integrators and end-users to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Identify opportunities, understand business problems, and translate them into technical solutions
• Provide solution design and configurations best practices to customers. Articulate the advantage of Radware’s solution against the competition.
• Work independently and in concert with a team to coordinate and execute hands-on PoCs, solution demonstrations, and trade shows.
• Participate in the development and support of content (presentations, WP’s, use cases…) for customers and partners
• Stay updated on network security trends, especially in the area of perimeter security and DoS mitigation, application, and cloud security.
• Stay up to date on technologies trends, in the field of application architecture, micro services, cloud application delivery, next generation virtualization, and virtual runtime technologies.
• Be the voice of the customer and own the process of helping Radware enhance its solution based on the customer’s request.
• Deliver technical overviews and informal sales training tools to: channel partners, VARs, integrators, and end-users.
• Travel can be expected to be significant at times and may vary by sales territory/region.
• 5+ years of related industry experience working in application or network security
• 2 - 5 years technical sales support in a pre-sales engineering role
• Solid understanding of Data center virtualization technology
• Solid understanding of Public Cloud architecture and security
• Solid understanding of network protocols and technology, including routing, switching and security.
• Good presentation, speaking and demonstration skills
• Excellent work ethic
• Independent and self-motivated
• BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
• Relevant industry certifications – eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc.
• Hands-on experience with DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
• Hands-on experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Bind, etc
• Hands-on experience with security tools like OpenSSL, Wireshark, Tcpreplay, Hping, Nmap, ZAP, Burp, etc
• Good understanding of various SSL standards and SSL intercept and inspection solutions.
• Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of Server load balancing, Global server load balancing
• Good understanding of dynamic routing protocols like BGP.
• Understanding of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies.