Tala’s mission is to improve the financial lives of millions of people in developing markets by creating new, accessible financial services. We are quickly growing in Manila and looking for a hands on and highly motivated Accounting Manager to join us.
As a Customer Service Team Lead You Will:
- Provide high quality customer service to customers to ensure smooth flow of inquiries and complaints through effectively managing a team made up of customer service agents.
- To motivate, coach, inspire, train and direct the customer service team on the best ways and approach to relate to customers as they attend to their needs.
- Assist management with hiring new customer service staff to the organization by making use of his/her expertise to evaluate prospective staff competence and capability in handling customer inquiries and needs.
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction.
- Give detailed statistical feedback on performance of team members to the management for staff evaluation and reward purposes.
- Observe performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide assistance to team members whom are experiencing difficulties in the discharge of their duties by giving them personal coaching.
- Customer tickets correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented customer service department.
- Daily performance management of the team, following up on tickets quality and quantity.
- Escalation of customer service team issues to the right channels and communicate any KPI changes to the teams.
- Conduct weekly /monthly performance reviews with the team and share reports with the CX Management.
- Plan agents shifts and ensure agents adhere to their shifts schedules to ensure we don’t have any backlog.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively on customer tickets on a timely basis to minimize the average resolution time.
- Manage customer disputes and complaints on time through the agreed channels / processes and procedures.
- Daily, Weekly and monthly reporting to CX Senior Manager on customer service work progress.
- Participate in team planning meetings.
- Meet defined department goals and activity metrics (First reply time, Customer satisfaction and data Quality).
- Collect critical customer feedback information for sharing with business to help improve on the product.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Customer Service Department.
- Strong decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle late and delinquent customers.
- Good work ethic and team player.
- Fast at typing and working in modern web technology.
- Fast at learning new systems and processes.
- Comfortable with ambiguity at work.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented.
- Commitment to best-in-class customer experience delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Great facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- High Volume emails, chats, tickets experience a plus.
- Six Sigma and Agile experience is an advantage but not a requirement.
- 3 years experience handling non-voice customer experience teams (email & chat)
We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse team with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We focus on hiring talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. Millions of people have borrowed through Tala’s smartphone app, which provides instant, personalized credit to underserved customers in East Africa, Southeast Asia, and Latin America. Tala is backed by leading venture and impact investors including PayPal, Revolution Growth, IVP, and Lowercase Capital. Tala is headquartered in Santa Monica with additional offices in Nairobi, Manila, Mexico City, and Bangalore.
Tala is the leading mobile technology and data science company committed to financial inclusion globally. More than 1.4 million people have borrowed through Tala’s smartphone app, which provides instant credit scoring, lending, and other personalized financial services in emerging markets. Tala has [...]