The People Success Manager – DOIT supervises the daily activities of the team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of quality service to our customers. Qualified candidates are highly-motivated, with strong leadership skills, solution-driven and possess a drive to deliver a high standard of service to our customers. A general knowledge of Time domain concepts and regulations along with a knowledge of UltiPro HCM product is a plus. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction. This position reports to the Sr. People Success Manager.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- List the activity and how it is done. Use action verbs.
- State what end results the activity is to accomplish.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Customer Support environment required
- Experience in handling difficult and/or escalated situations
- Ability to interface effectively with Rapid Response, Time Support, Activation, Sales, Marketing and Development departments
- Demonstrate leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Demonstrate strong oral, written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate effectively via phone, email and in a group presentation setting
- Demonstrate strong presentation skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving and negotiation/influence skills
- Excellent positive customer service skills
- Outstanding organizational, problem solving, and communication skills
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or MIS, or equivalent
- Working knowledge of UltiPro applications a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of Time Management or Payroll experience preferred
- High volume contact center experience supervising an employee base working in a fast-paced environment preferred
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]