Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
People Operations Business Partner
The ServiceTitan Employee Experience (HR) team is laying down the foundations to scale the organization while maintaining the fun and genuine spirit of teamwork and strong performance to achieve employee and customer success. We are growing and looking to add an Employee Experience (Human Resources) Business Partner to the team, who has experience scaling a company while touching each step of the employee lifecycle. This position will play a critical role by serving as a key business partner to departments to work on HR-related opportunities and resolve challenges and in paving the way for best-in-class employee experience processes and practices. Ideal candidates will have experience with start-up organizations, recruiting and a solid HR generalist background.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the key business partner to a subset of ServiceTitan departments for all things HR, including but not limited to recruitment, employee relations, organizational development, performance development, and more.
- Be primary HR point of contact for the Yerevan, Armenia office with business client groups, meeting regularly and acting as a consultant to provide guidance when necessary. Frontline resource to address questions, inquiries and provide HR support services to employees and the management team. Ensure company policies, procedures and practices are communicated and applied.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed/required.
- Work to constantly understand the broader context of People Operations and the overall ServiceTitan business to continuously raise the impact of the PeopleOps function through constant learning and effective partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders that result in optimum quality of programs and results delivered.
- Establish strong rapport with leadership to understand staffing needs, determine best recruiting process for opening(s) and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Provide guidance to the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed and follow up with candidates in a timely manner.
- Full cycle recruiting: Process job requisitions through Greenhouse applicant tracking system, post and advertise jobs using traditional and non-traditional resources (such as career fairs, partnering with local tech schools & colleges, etc. to identify and attract quality candidates), review and update job descriptions and use LinkedIn to proactively source candidates.
- Screen applications, schedule and conduct interviews (phone or virtual), administer assessments, extend offers, conduct background checks and proactively build a talent pipeline.
- Coordination of new hire onboarding and payroll paperwork and presenting new hire orientation.
- Encourage company-wide excellence through collaboration with senior leadership and senior Human Resources to develop comprehensive recruitment strategies.
- Recommend recruitment sourcing initiatives and advise client groups of the latest resources by remaining current on recruitment technologies.
- Enhance the diversity of candidates through the implementation of strategic recruitment programs and by participating in available national recruiting conferences and outreach efforts.
- Business Acumen: carries out organizational strategy with a clear understanding of the industry trends, economic sectors and market dynamics that drive the company’s strategic imperatives.
- Communication: the knowledge of effective and appropriate communication patterns and the ability to use and adapt that knowledge in various contexts.
- Critical Evaluation: the ability to interpret information with which to make business decisions and recommendations.
- Relationship Management: understands the techniques required to develop, maintain and manage business relationships with clients and partner organizations in order to implement and manage projects and identify new business opportunities.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years HR Generalist experience with recruitment responsibilities.
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the business effectively.
- General HR knowledge in the areas of compensation, performance management, and talent and career development.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Armenian and English).
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning.
- Strong analytical skills.
Bonus points if..
- You are familiar with UltiPro.
- You’ve worked with the Google suite.
- You’ve experienced working in a startup or tech company.
- You have experience working with remote offices or American-based companies.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Workplaces, 2018
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017