Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our success depends on constantly monitoring our resources and how we use them. As the PC and Test Support Analyst, you will be monitoring trends, analyzing issues and recommending improvements. You will be responsible for delivering the support we need to implement processes and maintain efficiency in operations. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure RF and EVDO equipment is properly maintained in good, safe working order; perform necessary maintenance and repair in a timely fashion
- Perform preventive maintenance of all test equipment; collect machine maintenance records
- Build metrics, details and summary reports from the available data
- Track and trend available data from various sources; analyze and provide recommendations on analysis results
- Perform software validation activities, as required, to ensure compliance for spreadsheets and databases
- Assist process and quality management with ISO audits and assessments, and in all phases of the department's activities and process improvements
- Perform administrative functions that relate to maintaining proper documentation; develop and implement automated report generation
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months of experience as a data analyst, including database architecture and function, and report template development
- Familiarity with tech support and IT processes
- High level of mathematical and trending skills
It’d be great if you also have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Named one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune magazine, XPO is a global leader in logistics and transportation, providing cutting-edge supply chain solutions to successful companies around the globe. Our 100,000 talented employees work at over 1,500 locations in 32 countries. We’re [...]