- Interprets day to day business objectives and prepares executes operational practices work programs
- Ensures proper execution of processes by team
- Reviews all incoming work for clarity, provides clear work directions, e.g., receives requests for assistance from the field, determines level of assistance required and responds appropriately
- May perform data entry or other client related tasks in various systems, as required
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform responsibilities
- May make decisions about the day to day operation of the group, including management of work assignments and information between shifts as well as approach regarding workload, equipment, staffing, and scheduling. Includes adjusting work hours as necessary to meet deadlines, e.g., overtime, evening and weekend hours
- Manages workloads to ensure even distribution of responsibilities and provide development opportunities, when available, with assistance from supervisor or workforce planner
- May perform and or ensure completion of quality review check on outgoing work e.g., proof data entry, correspondence, and other tasks within immediate team to ensure quality, accuracy, and consistency Identifies and assists with development of support materials for team use, e.g., training manuals, role aids, and views in databases
- Prepares and analyzes complex reports information and formulates conclusions
- Minimum 3 years of Client Facing and Operational experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Multi State Tax filing
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing and developing a Team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certified Payroll Professional Certification (CPP)
- Demonstrated experience utilizing corporate and or customized payroll systems
- Operational team management experience
- Accounting experience
- Success implementing process improvements and re-engineering initiatives
- Experience working in a complex organization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Proven ability to deescalate in a high volume/short turn around environment
- Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and fact based decision maker
- Ability to quickly identify issues and risks and provide recommendations
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multi-task
- Attention to accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]