Hearst is seeking a Payroll Specialist to work with ADP/Units processing regular and off cycle payroll runs. Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information and services company with more than 360 businesses.
- Payroll processing under a very tight deadline.
- Process/monitor off cycle payments.
- Monitor payroll inbox support within the ADP system, and also be responsive to ADP tickets and report issues.
- Proficient in report creation in ADP.
- Support monthly/quarterly reconciliations.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA degree preferred
Payroll professional with 2 – 5 years of payroll experience
ADP Global View Platform and/or SAP experience
Knowledge of multi-state tax
Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information and services company with more than 360 businesses. Its major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; global financial services leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical [...]