Job TitlePayroll & Admin Specialist (6 months Dubai then permanently based in Turkey)
In this role you have the opportunity to
Be part of a leading International Health Systems company on its HR journey. At Philips, we aim to improve 3 billion lives by 2025 by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. *Please note this role will be based in Dubai for the first six months & then will transfer to Turkey on a permanent basis.
You are responsible for
- On time and accurate execution of payroll in partnership with external vendors
- Compiling, maintenance of employee and dependent personal and payroll record in the payroll system
- Input and validate data such as new joiners, leavers, compensation changes, deductions, one-off payments etc…on a monthly basis in the payroll system in time to execute the monthly payroll
- Ensure accurate booking of cost in the books of accounts in partnership with vendors
- Update changes in employee status, cost center changes, pay, etc directly in the payroll system on an ongoing basis
- Prepare/review final settlements of all separated employees
- Perform regular checks on any changes in payroll system
- Review/prepare monthly HR master reports to ensure data compatibility with company HRIS
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure taxes/other contributions are calculated and submitted in time for payroll
- Liaise with external providers as and when required
You are a part of
A diverse, multinational HR team who strive to provide service excellence internally & externally.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate with bachelor’s degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Experience of Middle East &/or Turkey payroll, data processing preferably with a Multinational organization
- Multi country payroll experience
- Good knowledge UAE Labor Law, Middle East &/or Turkey payroll/taxation regulation and law
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Experience in HR Administration
- Experience with Case Management tools and HR IT systems (preferably Workday)
- Microsoft Excel and other office applications (Word, PowerPoint) - Expert Level
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]hilips.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.