Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
The Alliances & Partners Manager is responsible for developing the Programs, Sales, and Marketing plans to meet at minima the sales objectives with Datadog Alliances & channels partners (SI/CSP/MSP/resellers). He/she will jointly support and monitor the regional sales and marketing teams in the implementation phases of the plans. His/her active involvement will be essential to show the directions to all in the region. He/she will be in charge of managing the relationship with the executive management of critical partners in the area.
- Manage Cloud Partners with direct reporting lines to the EMEA Director, Alliances & Channels, and dotted line to Regional Director/VP
- Assist in defining the regional alliances & channels strategy and plan in collaboration and alignment with local sales, in particular, with system integrators, cloud and service providers, managed service providers and public cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- Work with Field Sales/Inside Sales and another LOB’s to execute the plan
- Identify, recruit, form, and manage relationships with targeted partners
- Build joint GTM business plan and drive partner events & demand generation activities
- Collaborate and close Partner-based deals with local sales teamsBuilding and managing partner revenue pipeline
- Meeting and exceeding channel revenue quota
- High energy & ambitious individual with 8+ years of successful channel experience for enterprise software and solutions
- 5+ years field sales to Cloud/Hosting/ServiceProviders,
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with system integrators, cloud & service providers and managed service providers
- Fluent English speaker mandatory based in the United Kingdom.
- Consistent overachiever/exceeding personal goals
- Willing to travel
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.