- With laser-like focus on the customer/partner experience and journey - demonstrate change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Creates and continually strengthens the benefits provided to partners and reciprocal asks for those earned benefits - all designed to drive revenue or other economic impact to the company
- Develops strategic plans and programs - providing budget oversight for the business group.
- Develops and implements program controls, guidelines and rules ensuring compliance with corporate and regulatory standards and principles; as well as promoting strong trust between partners and the company
- Acts as a voice of the customer/partner advocate ensuring strong partnerships between the company and its partners.
- Manages vendors and alliance partners. Acts as a liaison between Management and vendor/partners on partnerships, investments and business development
- Leads a formal, chartered partner advisory board to help leadership maintain closer ties with the partner community and provide direct feedback from partners to shape the program
- Creates and manages financial, statistical and status reporting on the overall program to stakeholders.
- 7+ years of experience in sales and marketing-related programs, project management or related disciplines, with particular emphasis in multi-channel technology companies
- 2+ years of supervisory or program operations management experience, including cross-functional management, compliance and communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with large scale budgets; plus detailed knowledge of financial principles, forecasting techniques, and the ability to analyze and prepare budgetary statements
- Demonstrated experience managing and implementing large scale programs, including identifying, maintaining, and/or adjusting the cost, scope, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing the formal planning, tracking, and reporting of program performance.
- Exemplary communication skills are essential (oral and written)
- Executive presentation, enterprise sales/account management, and story-telling skills are a must
- Experience with team-based program management tools, such as eProject or Microsoft Project
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Sales or related field.
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]