We are currently looking for a talented Partner Success Manager to help shape the future of Mogul.
Who we are:
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm.
Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies, startups, and top workplaces around the world to attract, retain, and advance diverse talent. We provide talent acquisition software, learning & development solutions, and employee engagement resources, such as Mogul X (the 3rd largest women's conference in the US) and our National Bestselling books.
Mogul also regularly provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with our partners, while keeping retention top of mind
- Develop a detailed understanding of Mogul’s Partner Success Department, and continue to optimize its core processes, systems, data, and metrics
- Create a meaningful experience for our partners to ensure they are set up for ongoing success, from onboarding to throughout our partnership
- Collaborate with Global Partnerships, Marketing, and Product teams to improve processes, with an eye toward improving partner experience and NPS
- Shape current and future product development based on trends and partner feedback
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have 2+ year experience in Partner Success/Account Management - if you don’t, there is always a way to convince us
- Are highly proficient in 1 or 2 things but know a little bit of everything - Relationship Building, Analytics, Strategy, etc.
- Are a self-starter: you take initiative and have an entrepreneurial, start-up mindset
- Love to help others and explain your work, processes, and decisions, and actively seek feedback to improve your work
- Have at least a minimal knowledge of Salesforce
- But most of all, make things happen, whether it's brainstorming a new onboarding process, learning a new skill, or creating a critical parter engagement strategy
What’s in it for you?
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work; you will help women get closer to their goals, one step at a time.
- A super fun work environment: Work in our pet friendly office (yes, you can bring your pets to work!) in the heart of Manhattan: Union Square. Rent a book from our library, challenge the team to a foosball game, or just snack your way through the day doing what you’re the most passionate about.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as gym membership, unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, ride home after 10pm, free food and snacks, happy hours, as well as a company retreat every year.
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
Mogul is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. At Mogul, we celebrate our differences and place value in being an inclusive and diverse mix of talented individuals. We welcome all applicants, regardless of background, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status to apply to be a part of our growing team.
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]