BE authentic. BE different. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Part-Time Executive Receptionist in Atlanta, GA.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Executive Receptionist who has prior experience in a receptionist role or in a service industry. Sound like a challenge you’d be up for? Apply today!
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be responsible for the receptionist functions at our property site, including answering all inbound calls, greeting clients and customers, track daily events and activities, assist vendors, oversee conference schedule. You will ensure high standards of customer service at all times and professional at all times.
What you bring
- Prior experience in receptionist role or service industry required.
- High level of competency in telephone skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Computer skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Responsible, Dependable and Detail Oriented.
- Self-starter, motivated, team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to work independently and productively and to accept direction.
- Highly organized and excellent record keeping abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent level of education.
Bonus skills and experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
What success looks like
- You prioritize and check emails throughout the day for update in requests.
- You have a sense of urgency.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.