Passionate about good communication? Have a keen eye for detail? Then you could be our new Freelance Translator for the Swedish market.
At Trustpilot, we communicate with thousands of consumers and businesses every day. We write content for our blog posts, case studies, support articles, websites, marketing email campaigns, and our business platform. People from all over the world use Trustpilot, and we want our copy to be easy to understand, engaging, and to-the-point.
About the Role
We're looking for a Freelance Translator to support our Swedish team. You’ll be in charge of translating, maintaining and refining the Swedish written communication for several Trustpilot departments in collaboration with our main Swedish copywriter/translator. Our freelancer will work from home, but will always be welcome to drop by the office, where the Localization and Copywriting Team is located. You’ll have a range of stakeholders across the company whom you’ll assist with your awesome translation and copywriting skills. The workload will vary from week to week, but we expect max 10 hours per week.
- Translate materials from English to Swedish for the following departments: Product Development, Support, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales
- Work closely with the Localization Team, the main Swedish translator and other internal stakeholders to ensure proper delivery of written communication
- Define and optimize Swedish content in collaboration with Swedish colleagues throughout the organization
- A skilled online communicator who loves to write
- Some experience with translation and/or copywriting
- Excellent Swedish language level and strong English skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and create spot-on translations on the fly
- Technically savvy or at least interested in product development
- Some HTML experience would be helpful but isn’t necessary
- You must have permission to work in Denmark
- You live in Copenhagen (or nearby)
- A key role in an exciting international growth journey
- A social and multicultural team
- Team events for freelancers and in-house translators
Are you the perfect candidate for this role? Then please submit your CV and cover letter in English. Feel free to check us out at www.trustpilot.com.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, the company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to [...]