BE A Team Player. BE Authentic BE Community-minded. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as the Pantry Coordinator in New York, NY.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As the Pantry Coordinator, you will provide integral support and coordination including meeting room preparation, stock level maintenance and overall support to the office, specifically focused on catering operations.
The position requires extensive cross-group coordination, along with organization and refined communication skills. You will have highly developed client service and planning skills with the ability to function effectively with minimal direction. You are a problem solver and can assist other team members and help take projects to successful, timely completion.
What you bring
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client service position.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A College Degree.
Bonus skills and experience
- Previous experience working within a catering environment.
- Purchasing experience.
- Experience working in a mail room or administrative role.
What success looks like
- You successfully plan, monitor, and coordinate the stock level in the office pantries.
- You prepare all conference rooms so that they are fully stocked for client and staff meetings.
- You work with all vendors for any service or maintenance needs.
- You ensure that all safety and sanitation guidelines are met.
- You maintain the professional appearance of the Colliers Manhattan office to be ready and presentable for client visits.
- You support the mail room team as needed.
- You assist with projects and provide support to the Colliers Operations team as needed.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.