IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You need to perform full life cycle of Siebel application implementation, including requirement definition, design, development, testing and date migration.
- Responsible for analysis of functional and technical requirements for Siebel in collaboration with customer.
- You will use your consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment.
- Responsible for assisting selection, implementation, and support of applications using Siebel OM (Order Management), including Siebel OM Automation and/or Siebel OM Product Configuration.
- Update technical document BRM(Business Rules Management) perspective adhere to the standards.
- Perform Unit Testing, System testing and support Integration Testing and UAT(User Acceptance Testing)
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Above 6 years work experience, with more than 4 years of hands-on CRM Consulting or Siebel business analysis and configuration experiences.
- Project implementation experiences for enterprise Siebel accounts.
- Industry knowledge in at least one of the key Industries of CRM, i.e. Consumer Goods, Retail, Automotive, Electronic Manufacturing etc.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]