Job TitleP2FG Digital Factory expert - junior
Within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) in Philips, we are driving for digitalization as one of the strategic pillars. We have the ambition to bring our strategic factories to a higher digital level by full integration between equipments, mobile devices (eg scanners, tablets, AGVs), MES, ERP and a common data lake to enable for real-time data analytics, moving from descriptive to prescriptive.
To drive and support digital transformations in these strategic factories, we are building up regional hubs with Digital Factory experts as part of the Plan2FinishedGoods (P2FG) organization. We will leverage in this respect from the foundational transformations in area of ERP and MES as going on and learning from Industry4.0 pilots in 2019.
As regional P2FG Digital Factory expert, you are responsible to deploy global template capabilities in area of Connected and Visual Factory to the factories in the specific region, drive for continuous improvement and explore future innovation opportunities.
Your responsibilities :
As P2FG Digital Factory expert, you will have following responsibilities:
- Deploy global template capabilities in area of Digital Factory to factories in the region, staying closely connected to global P2FG Business Process Experts
- Lead or support process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed
- Collaborate in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
- Collaborate with IT and EIM (Enterprise Information Mgt) to drive selection design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
Your skills :
As P2FG Digital Factory expert (senior, medior or junior level), you need following skills & experience:
- Process mgt or IT experience (senior: > 10 years, medior: > 5 years, junior: > 1 year), result-driven
- Operations experience (senior: > 10 years, medior: > 5 years, junior: > 1 year), understanding of factory dynamics
- Experience with ERP (SAP), MES and/or Industry4.0 is strongly preferred
- Basic process content knowledge in I2M and O2C
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong collaboration skills, both towards stakeholders and team members
Strong appetite for Industry4.0 developments
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.