Job TitleOutcomes Program Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Outcomes Program Representative is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the company’s Outcomes Program. Key responsibilities and activities focus on ensuring timely and accurate Quality of Life data collection via phone survey, establishing and maintaining customer-oriented, professional relationships with our patients, and providing superior customer service.
You are responsible for:
- Initiate patient phone calls to complete the Quality of Life survey from identified patient populations.
- Respond to inquiries from RespirTech staff on questions pertaining to program activities, data collection and processes.
- Assist in implementing new surveys and processes as developed to support program expansion.
- Develop and maintain a high level of proficiency with survey software and database management.
- Respond in a timely manner to process questions from territory managers and/or healthcare teams as they relate to the Outcomes program.
- Monitor the efficacy and efficiencies of program processes and activities and communicate results and recommendations to the program manager.
You are a part of:
Customer Support Team – RespirTech
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Associate’s degree or higher preferred or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years industry experience, preferably in healthcare, health insurance, and/or durable medical equipment
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and nonverbal. Enjoys telephonic work.
- Attention to detail.
- Progressive, proven record of relationship-building capabilities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products- Outlook, Word and Excel
The role will initially be based in our Roseville office. This is a very exciting time to be joining Philips as in May 2019 we will be relocating to a facility in Plymouth, Minnesota that will become Phillips’ newest Center of Excellence.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.