Job TitleOrder Entry Specialist
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be an integral part of the Philips Population Health Management business, which has been a leader in the value-based care markets for over 10 years by providing solutions for customers to drive quality improvement, improved patient outcomes, revenue growth, and business transformation for organizations focused on population health management, value-based care initiatives. Our solutions have a tangible impact on our customers and their patients by providing meaningful data insight and scalable care management solutions.
You are responsible for
- Manages customer orders to ensure that the customer receives the ordered goods in the right time and on the right place.
- Checks data like code number and description at receipt of the order.
- Proactively communicates with customers and discusses ambiguities and asks for clarifications.
- Processed orders, adding needed information and data into the computer system, and determining the delivery date and generates delivery order.
- Partners with third parties to ensure accuracy of orders and timely delivery.
- Confirms the order to the customer and informs him about the delivery date.
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and handles requests in accordance with procedure.
- Responds to customer inquiries via telephone or in email.
- Interpersonal skills and product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Troubleshoots customer issues problems and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and issues in accordance with process and procedures.
- Takes initiative and identifies problems in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations.
- Develops and introduces new supporting sub-processes and improves existing processes.
- Initiates & runs small improvement projects.
- Acts as an informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
- Operates more autonomously within procedures, methods and techniques.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative.
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Process incoming orders into our order management system.
- Documenting replacement orders in Salesforce.
- Device Management for new installs, add-ons, returns (de-installs) and replacements.
- Ensure accuracy of order details.
- Manage and maintain the daily customer priority ship list.
- Ensure the daily report is run and work with the installation team to confirm they received reports
- Assigning devices to patients in our OMS system and eCC application
- Investigating and following up with Supply Chain department for returns with no returned material authorization (RMA)
- Working with internal support and external vendors, coordinating status and shipment priority
- The ability to work overtime is an essential function of this first shift position (roughly 10%)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in customer support or order management
- Software Application support experience preferred
- Knowledge of Order management process preferred
- Strong written documentation skills
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and in cross functional teams
- Focus on deliverables, result driven
- Healthcare background preferred
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.