Job TitleOperator 2
The ultimate goal of a production operator is to complete a production process operation according to standard operating procedure. Ensuring and taking ownership to operate in a safe, productive and high quality manner. These duties may include hand assembly, packing, recording production statistics, operating or monitoring equipment operation and/or processes.
1. To carry out basic standard operations effectively to a high quality standard. E.g. hand assembly/packing.
2. Is personally accountable for completing their day to day activities in accordance with training, skills & standards
3. Checks quality of own operations and intervenes within fixed limits
4. Signals irregularities in the operation of machinery and equipment
5. Escalation of any problems in completing their day to day targets/work e.g. product quality and job training, adopting stop & fix approach
6. To complete a wide range of operations effectively to a high quality standard, including interfacing wth automation (e.g. Classical dormal assembly, Sepro Packing)
7. Deputising for the Team Leader 1 during periods of absence
Critical Experience/Skills required
• Works in accordance with procedures and rules
• Confident to ask for help or clarity when required
• Willingness to learn new skills within different areas of the site
• Team player, prepared to support their colleagues to ensure the team targets are met
• Experience of working in an FMCG/ medical/manufacturing environment
• No interfaces with equipment or processes. Limited experience and training required
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.