Job TitleOperations Install Base Specialist
Position summary: The Operations Install Base Specialist is responsible for managing the release and post-release life cycle processes of the IntelliSpace Portal line of products.
- Lead the Customer Service aspects of the product release and life cycle process for the ICAP IntelliSpace Portal solution line: prepare and transfer the related customer service information/ installation instructions/ training to the key markets, planning and transition of product deliverables to production.
- Manage the entire Field Change Order (FCO) process for ICAP Customer Services: generating the list of affected systems, maintain FCO documentation, FCO implementation tracking and reporting.
- Monitor the entire IntelliSpace Portal install base from ICAP Business Unit side: generate and analyze Install Base status reports, periodical update the Business Unit and Key Markets stakeholders
- As CS representative for the Solution within the product realization project core team, secure the service(s) requirements. Monitor the realization of these requirements during the project
- Supports interfacing and organize the input gathering from the different internal and external stakeholders: Key Markets ISP champions and Install Base managers, Technical Writers, Operations, and Manufacturing.
- B.A. /B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Engineering with software background /
- Strong structured project management, problem-solving, multi-tasking, time-management and leading within complex international environments.
- Proven presentation, interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Data Analysis MS Excel
- Experience in SW Product release and life cycle management preferably in the Healthcare environment - advantage
- Experience working with Global Service Organizations – advantage
- Experience in services / support - advantage
- Experience with SAP – advantage.
- Fluent English - must
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.