- Experienced in real-time mobile game PvP networking and state of the art synchronization technologies
- Strong expertise with C++
- Strong experience with Client/Server architectures.
- Experience writing networked gameplay features and client-side prediction
- Experience with TCP/UDP and real-time networking protocols
- Experience with network debugging skills and tools, especially for PvP gameplay
- Experience with network performance and bandwidth analysis techniques and tools
- Experience with source control systems
- Solid verbal and written communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Solid understanding of the Software design/architecture process
- Solid ability to understand direction and execute on the work
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrated dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.