This is a rare opportunity to work for a breakthrough company that is disrupting a $59B market. MongoDB one is the fastest-growing databases, and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies, use MongoDB to create applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases.
At MongoDB, we’re passionate about our people and what we do. To help facilitate a seamless and inspiring onboarding experience for our new hires, we’re looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join the Recruiting Team. The day to day responsibilities of this role will vary, so we’re looking for someone who is passionate about people and can be versatile in a fast-growing environment.
- Manage the pre-boarding process of new hires
- Assist with organizing onboarding plans, including but not limited to: orientations, onboarding activities, trainings and general planning around first 90-day logistics
- Help with Day 1 orientation and act as a point of contact for new hires as needed
- Collect feedback on new hires’ onboarding experience
- Work cross-functionally in helping create content for new hire trainings
- Assist with the internal roll-out and training of our new onboarding platform
- Assist with piloting our onboarding program in various office locations
The ideal candidate will possess...
- 1+ years of experience in recruiting or with onboarding programs
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box in building out/supporting our Company culture through the onboarding experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Flexibility to wear many hats, and multi-task
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or other relevant major
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*