About the Team and Position:
You will be the main point of contact for all things office related - keeping supplies and equipment in stock and operational, making sure our space is clean and clutter free, managing conference rooms, managing our office vendors, etc. Ideally, you will have experience in a related job and be ready to level up. No task should be too big or too small.
- Responsible for the office equipment, furniture and office and pantry supplies, including researching vendors and purchasing.
- Responsible for keeping the office clean and clutter free.
- Oversee vendors on all issues with respect to the office space, equipment, furniture and supplies.
- Liaison with building staff and property management office regarding any office issues, repairs, or maintenance.
- Manage conference rooms.
- Manage employee devices (laptops, desktops, smartphones, jetpacks, and tablets).
- Oversee reception area and visitors to the office.
- Assist with team events including holiday parties, off-site retreats, and corporate outings.
- Assisting with special projects on an as need basis.
- 1+ year experience in a fast paced office management role.
- Ability to use computer for standard tasks and spreadsheeting.
- Work well independently by exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- High degree of integrity, confidentiality, professionalism, reliability and loyalty.
- High degree of enthusiasm, flexible attitude, open demeanor and geared to getting things done quickly and accurately.
If you’re interested in joining our hysterical, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. Feel free to keep your cover letter casual!
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]