Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
This position supports the Executive Vice President of the Commercial Business Unit and will have Office Manager responsibilities for our new San Francisco office. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You are enthusiastic, collaborative and willing to take on new and diverse projects. Additionally, you are well organized, effectively multi-task, prioritize, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the Executive Vice President of the Commercial Business Unit
- Manage and maintain EVP’s calendar.
- Coordinate travel itineraries, flights, hotel, and all other travel needs.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Yext on various matters
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting materials for staff meetings and a variety of other Yext meetings
- Provide assistance and support on various projects
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Oversee all daily office functions
- Analyze and arrange the office space efficiently
- Responsible for office organization and supplies: snacks, beverages, office supplies, conference rooms, common areas etc.
- BA/BS degree.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment
- Demonstrated a passion for learning new things and continuous improvement
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive)
- Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places—both consumers to our customers’ doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
You can learn more about the Yext team and culture on the muse, our website, and blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions [...]