BE Creative. BE Ambitious. BE a Team Player . Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as an Front Desk Coordinator in Encino, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Do you want to be the first point of contact who will leave a lasting great first impression for all internal and external clients who enter our office? You’re a marketing and administrative professional who’s looking to take the next step in your career in a growing industry! You thrive being in a support role where you can add value to your clients each day by providing proactive administrative support. This role is combination of front desk duties and providing general marketing support to the office.
You are a self-starter who owns your space with a sense of urgency and ability to understand what needs to get done, without being told to do so. You’re highly organized and have a keen eye for details, ensuring a high standard of quality in everything you do. You bring a customer service-oriented attitude who thrives in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
What you bring
- At least 1-2+ years of administrative or marketing experience in a professional environment.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite (InDesign).
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience.
What success looks like
- You have strong planning and organizational skills and are highly effective at prioritizing tasks to see them through to completion.
- You will be responsible for greeting all visitors, answering/directing incoming phone calls and providing administrative support for the office.
- You will be able to perform general administrative tasks including copying, scanning, faxing, delivering mail, managing parking, break room conference room cleanup and maintenance, etc.
- You will take initiative to help others team members whenever possible (flyer creation, binding tour books, etc)
- You will act as a back up for accounts payables/receivables, tracking systems and conducting research to support internal team members.
- You will be able to interact and communicate with individual at all levels and show dedication by demonstrating respect, trust, honesty, integrity and ethical behavior.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.