As the face of Vistaprint Reno Manufacturing, you will greet visitors in a pleasant and professional manner, answering external & internal phone lines and support the management team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome all visitors, vendors, and colleagues from other offices in a very hospitable manner
- Maintain the work space and equipment associated with the reception area in a neat and efficient manner
- Answer all telephone calls in a timely, courteous and professional manner and route and/or screen appropriately
- Management of office supplies, ensuring that all supplies are regularly replenished
- Prepare for external visitor and employee related meetings/events: place catering orders, provide refreshments and set up and organize conference rooms
- Coordinate and manage courier services (shipping & receiving of items)
- Provide administrative support to the management team
- Manage the Vistaprint Clothing order program, uniforms and safety shoe voucher program
- Management of breakroom to ensure adequate stock of coffee and catering supplies are available
- Management of employee badges, access rights, and visitor video
- Creating and receiving purchase requests for non-manufacturing items
- Supporting HR with filing, record keeping, payroll, and other duties
- Assisting with event management where required
- Other duties as requested by management.
- Team player who is reliable, eager to learn, train and rotate through the various operations
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above average computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Ability to multitask.
- 2-3 years’ experience as an office and/or administrative assistant where reception was a core component of role
Nearest Major Market: Reno
Nearest Secondary Market: Tahoe
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Payroll, Secretary, Shipping and Receiving, Administrative, Finance, Operations
Vistaprint empowers millions of business owners worldwide to market themselves professionally. We're a place for people who don’t settle, who challenge the status quo and never stop asking how to do things better. Technology and design are always evolving and we’re continually finding ways to [...]