Job TitleNPI Business Process Owner (Hospital Respiratory Care)
NPI Business Process Owner
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of people while advancing Philips journey as a global leader in Health Technology.
You are responsible for
- Provide Time Tracking administration. Using the Clarity Front Office support tool. Responsible for training, setup of new users, etc. Manage all Clarity questions and requests, and will coordinate with central team with inquiries and new software releases.
- Actively participate in the Clarity Phase 2 rollout, Architecture & Platform Creation rollout, SW assessment improvement plans, portfolio management updates, and pruning of existing portfolio and building of common architecture/platforms.
- Provide project tracking support using the Plaisware system (PLW). Update projects with stage gate status, update projected project spend to reconcile with AOP, ROFO. Ensure the PLW represents project status and extract data as needed for reporting.
- Provide Departmental budget planning and monthly reviews.
- Generate and maintain business cases by collaborating with R&D, Program Mgmt, and Marketing team members.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Requires AA degree or vocational equivalent in Finance and/or business related education, BA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Requires having demonstrated problem solving skills and creative thinking.
- Operates within standardized ways of working and procedures.
- Sets priorities for own work based on general guidelines.
- Experienced with standard office application, reporting and accounting documents.
- Requires excellent communication and influencing skills to work with a broad population
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.