Job TitleNICU Nurse - NICU Services Delivery Specialist - National Coverage
In this role, you have the opportunity to
…Impact staff knowledge of the Developmental Care Model along with the use, adoption and optimization of NICU solutions at numerous Philips customer sites. As a Clinical Specialist with Philips Healthcare, no two days are the same. One day you may be delivering a custom-made educational program at a major teaching hospital, the next you could be working with a customer to identify gaps in current processes and opportunities for improvement. You will customize to support the clinical work flows in the customer’s units and help optimize the use of new technologies. You are critical to the successful planning and implementation of significant improvement projects.
You are responsible to
- Serve as a clinical resource to NICU customers nationally
- Expected travel to all states in the in the U.S.
- Work closely with the Philips team of Thought Leaders, sales, marketing and clinical specialists during multiple phases of the implementation processes
- Understand customer’s goals for their Philips solution; develop plans to support solution implementation and use from a clinical perspective
- Manage the clinical aspects of an implementation including: assessing workflows, creating education plans, determining customer needs, supporting and encouraging ongoing adoption of change, and optimizing use of NICU solutions
- Focus on the clinical and educational needs of patient monitoring customers in the NICU environment
- Understand clinical implications of technical implementations including networks and clinical informatics systems
- Deliver clinical services to customers that are consultative, advanced, and focused on workflows and clinical optimization
- Apply product and clinical knowledge to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Support customers in the use and optimization of their systems
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with key internal partners and customers; enable the success of the team
You are a part of
An organization passionate about patients and the care providers interacting with them. Based in the field, you will travel to hospital sites throughout your allocated territory, representing Clinical Professional Services in the post-sales delivery of clinical services. You will operate remotely, independently, and be self-motivated while working under the Director of Clinical Professional Services with minimal supervision. Our teams of professionals work collaboratively together with our customers and internal partners to ensure an outstanding customer experience and to encourage positive clinical outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent (RN); current nursing licensure
- 5+ years in depth knowledge of the NICU environment
- Knowledge of Developmental Care Model for Neonates
- Clinical teaching/in-servicing experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills and experience
- High comfort level with technology and nursing informatics concepts
- Advanced computer skills and understanding
- Ability to be managed remotely
- Ability to work in ever-changing environments
- Flexibility and tolerance of ambiguity
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to travel overnight 75% of the time
- Within 1 hour of a major airport
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Average driving is 1 to 4 hours daily
- English as a primary language
- Lift parts or carries parts weighing a few ounces to over 25 lbs.
- Frequently bends, stoops, twists, turns, and works in unusual positions using full body mobility
- May be required to be available 24 x 7 via phone or text
- Potential exposure to hazardous physical, chemical, and biological agents
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
In return, we offer you
This role will challenge you differently as a nurse—spending time in various NICU’s throughout a health system focusing on educating customers and optimizing workflows to deliver improved patient care. We are continually looking for talented Critical Care Nurses who want to take their professional clinical careers in a new direction towards education, medical systems applications and clinical project management within Patient Monitoring. Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.