You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Join a brand with a history of continuous re-invention, transforming itself throughout its 100-plus years. In the past five decades alone, IBM has ushered in the eras of the mainframe, the personal computer, IT services and enterprise software. In its current transformation, IBM is once again leading the reordering of the technology industry.
Business Unit Introduction
Our IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and lead an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. Be it groundbreaking outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services - IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services.
Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.
Who you are
- Performing installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning. We are keen to have you bring your knowledge of fundamental concepts and technologies associated with Network Support.
- Main interface to customers for the coordination of hardware and/or software support and delivery of technical services.
- Accountable to ensure high level of customer happiness with service delivery.
- To review Backup reports and Initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation. Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
What will you do..
- Depth knowledge of Network Monitoring, administration and implementation.
- Required to articulate standard methodologies for during implementation.
- Experience in risk-based systems running on Network administration.
- Knowledge and expertise of Troubleshooting with Telco, partitioning and virtualization.
- Demonstrated Experience in handling day-to-day activities related to opening a ticket and performing change.
- Experience in working with Firewalls and Alert Monitoring.
- Depth knowledge in routing and Switching and working knowledge of service-now too
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you
IBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Of misleading advertisements and fraudsters issuing 'Offer Letters', on behalf of IBM in exchange for a fee. We recommend you to Stay Alert. Read more here http://ibm.co/2fwBkyK. To avoid any instance of fraud, when receiving communication from IBM, look for this authentic IBM e-mail format: [email protected]
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Required 5 years experience in Network Administration.
- Required to use standard methodologies in implementation process.
- Experience in risk based systems busy on Network platforms.
- Experience in day-to-day installation, migration and break-fix support.
- Knowledge of ticketing tool and integration with operating systems.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Demonstrable experience in WAN and MPLS Links.
- Crafting topologies and recommending architecture choices.
- Technical and Practical understanding of Network support.
- Open to work in shifts.
- Proven Communication skills.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]