- Work directly with end-users on all aspects of software development (e.g. requirements/scope definition, development, quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing, implementation and support)
- Develop Entity Framework-driven C# ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms web applications
- Design, develop and maintain key components using SharePoint Server 2010 (Possible Migration to 2016)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with ASP & .NET developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Application development security fundamentals
- Desire to work in Security Technology Knowledge of PKI Knowledge of security controls and standards
- Decision making
- Good oral and written communication
- Issue identification analysis and solving
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Work planning/estimating
- Relentless proactive planning to eliminate issues and downtime.
- Constant innovation to make Accenture tech better and faster.
- Deep technical knowledge of all Accenture end user technologies.
- Ability to get ahead of the curve and new technologies and learn it before customers start using it.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]