This opportunity resides within STANLEY Electronic Security NA, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Electronic Security NA we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive solutions, services, and technologies, STANLEY Electronic Security NA is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
Currently, we are in an accelerated growth phase in a rapidly expanding industry. There’s never been a better time to join our security team. We are seeking a motivated, self-driven individual looking for a long-term position as a National Accounts Program Manager for our Security Business.
Provide leadership for all aspects of the systems integration, Vertical Market projects and account management responsibilities. Responsible for overall delivery of projects/NA customers for the group within established targets and achievement of account and customer objectives. Establish and manage customer relationships at appropriate levels for key accounts leading to increased customer satisfaction.
This position will work closely with other departments such as Engineering, Vertical Market Sales, Partner Development/Resource Management, and Core Operations and Sales.
- Handle “day to day” issues with each account as they may arise
- Manage and monitor improvement processes and tools for delivery and quality improvement, increased operating efficiency, increased customer satisfaction, and to reduce costs
- Manage and maintain the WIP for your specific accounts on projects greater than $75K
- Manage and maintain key customer/account metrics and reporting
- Develop and maintain communication rhythms with each customer based on their needs.
- Monitor and maintain processes and tools to meet Customer Completion dates on a consistent basis
- Work with the Professional services group to develop and maintain a delivery mechanism within the Vertical Markets organization and the Core operations to deliver professional and profitable projects
- Serve as escalation point for project/account issues
- Work with Core field personal to ensure jobs are completed at or above estimated Margin.
- Drive revenue within the Verticals to meet Targets and Budgets
- Maintain and develop project schedules for each project to help ensure we are delivering projects on time. This will allow better visibility for both our customers and for internal tracking
- Work with the Vertical Sales team to help predict resource needs 30/60/90 days out
- Collaborate with other groups to align on operating interactions and processes, optimize delivery efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Support other groups as needs arise
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree in technical field and/or 5 years project management experience within security industry required
- 2+ years’ Leadership experience to include team lead and/or people management
- PMI/PMP certificate preferred
- Managing projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Track record of delivering on agreed upon project objectives
- History of excellence / superior performance against internal benchmarks
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to professionally diffuse and resolve difficult customer situations
- Ability to organize, plan, and meet deadlines
- Strong Interpersonal, negotiation, follow-up, and documentation skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Models, fosters, and drives Stanley’s values including Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Stretch, Boundaryless, and Speed
- Embraces the Stanley Fulfillment System (SFS) philosophies and programs
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.