Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to data exchange and integration systems tooling and practices definitions
- Help define and implement best practices for development changes to integration systems
- Analyze current integrations and help devise best practices to implement them on Mulesoft platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify need for system integration and build its associated technical artifacts
- Participate in design and development meetings that require design and implementation of integration flows
- Develop integration and data movement code with in Mulesoft toolsets. Including both POC and Prototypes for other developers and production ready items
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions to development team, enhancing their understanding of integration best practices
Qualification & Experience
- 5-7 years' experience as Mulesoft Developer or ESB Developer
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Extensive Mulesoft experience with Mules ESB, AnyPoint Studio and Mule API Management
- Experience designing for service oriented architecture
- Experience working in Scrum,/Agile SDLC environment
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Strong ability to write and debug integration flows
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Limited upon request
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.