Job TitleMR Coils Engineer
- Repair and Make MRI 7T & CO specific spare parts & kits
- Repair of Buy 7T & CO specific spare parts & kits
- Bench test and release 7T & CO specific spare parts
- CTM test and release 7T & CO specific spare parts & kits
- Create documentation according RDD QMS
- Document knowledge in make, repair, buy, test and release instructions
- Implement Continuous improvement in product quality, production processes, testing and documentation
- Find solutions for EOL spare parts or components
- Participate in redesign / make of 7T & Collaboration Office parts when applicable
- Participate in design / make of 7T & Collaboration Office project parts when applicable
- Repair and make dMN RDD boards
- Define and Implement quality improvements in the 7T & Collaboration Office parts
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.