Are you someone who is creative, opinionated, loves to read, write, and is all about engaging with an online community? Do you have an interest in learning more about what it's like to be immersed in the booming, fast-paced tech scene? If you are an undergraduate college student in the New York area, here is a very cool opportunity to check out!
Mogul, the worldwide platform for women that was named by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the hottest startups to watch in 2015, is seeking a Content and Community Intern to begin in January 2016.
Overall, we are seeking an individual who is passionate about the Mogul mission of empowering women worldwide via access to information, and who is excited to make a difference in helping the platform continue to grow on an international level. We want someone who is energetic, has strong work ethic, and is eager to learn from top minds in the industry.
- Working alongside VP of Content and Community to strategize ways to increase activity on the platform
- Interact with existing users to encourage conversation on various topics
- Conduct research and write interview questions for our Moguls of the World series, which highlights extraordinary individuals who are paving the way for others through their efforts
- When time permits, create posts on topics pertaining to women's issues
- Must be an undergraduate college student in the New York City area
- Must have a love of reading and strong writing skills with high attention to detail
- Must be creative and think outside the box
- Must love social media and current events, particularly pertaining to women's issues
- Must have high communication skills
- Be smart, fast, comfortable with change, innovative, and entrepreneurial
- Have a good sense of humor
What’s in it for you?
- Significant impact: Mogul is one of the fastest growing tech startups in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building a platform for women to encourage them to become the best version of themselves.
- Regular access to industry events: Mogul is being invited to global events to speak about its mission and impact in women’s lives, such as AOL, United Nations, Harvard Business School, and more.
- And, of course, great environment: Our building has one of the most famous cafeterias in the city (it includes a sushi bar!) and our office always has free soda and snacks. You will also get to learn from top executives during your internship (we're really nice and charming people ... and smart too!).
*This is a part-time unpaid internship where it will be 15-20 hours a week (start date is negotiable). College credit is available, and you would be working out of our NYC headquarters.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Headquartered in NYC, Mogul was named one of the Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top [...]