Microsoft Applied Intelligence Consultant (Retail)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group practice is seeking a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Product Manager to develop and grow our Applied Intelligence business within the Retail industry. The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding the needs and challenges of our Retail clients, and helping to design and implement technology solutions that leverage the Microsoft Applied Intelligence platform. The role will be part of a team that is focused on growing the sales and pipeline of Accenture’s Microsoft Applied Intelligence business through demand generation, origination and co-selling opportunities with Microsoft.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals with the ability to form strong relationships. Applicants should have knowledge of Retail industry processes, technologies, and business challenges. Additional key skills include familiarity with digital technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics.
As a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Retail Consultant, a you’ll often be:
- Asset Development: Drive generation and prioritization of features for applied intelligence solutions for the retail industry
- Client Engagement: Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients. Helping to develop and expand the Microsoft portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification
- Solution Delivery: Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling and delivering opportunities to existing and new clients
- Education & Enablement: Help articulate value proposition and business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to meet travel requirements of up to 50%
- Minimum 2 years of Retail Industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of Client Facing Consulting
- Understanding of current enterprise software market trends – digital technologies, cloud strategies and emerging technologies
- Experience with digital technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics
- Experience working with partners and cross-functional teams to develop technology solutions
- Entrepreneurial mind set, self-starter style and ability to drive outcomes
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
Professional Skill Requirements
- Strategic Thinking
- Concept Synthesis
- Strong executive presence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]