Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.Description
- Administer advanced cashiering tasks including all cash related opening/closing duties, assembling/verifying cash deposits, counting tills, and ensuring that cashiers have adequate change on hand
- Maintain attendance logs and enter punches into timekeeping system
- Assist Leads and Managers in training associates and maintain adequate training materials and documentation
- Ability to perform standard cashiering duties if necessary
- Perform other support tasks as required including but not limited to distributing staff uniforms, operating staffing systems, answering telephone calls, resolving irregular or difficult transactions
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years minimum relevant work experience
- Ability to communicate in English
- Proficient knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Ability to use the Internet/Intranet as a resource for department work activities
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to exercise a high degree of professionalism
- Strong attention to details and deadlines
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.Job ID 00338167
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Operating segments for the NIKE Brand are; North America, Western [...]