The Merchandising Coordinator provides support to the Merchandising Team by performing essential administrative tasks. Must demonstrate consistent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 20% Coordinate the collection and routing of vendor contracts.
- 15% Submit merchant sku set-up information from vendors.
- 10% Compile financial and operational reports and other complex documents
- 10% Track and report monthly promotional results
- 10% Submit all cost/retail price changes to appropriate pricing group
- 10% Assist Merchandise Manager as necessary in line review process
- 10% Submit merchandise callbacks for stores, DCs and vendors
- 5% Coordinate collection of advertising submissions and off-shelf promotions submitted by Merchants, prepare for monthly marketing presentation meetings
- 5% Coordinate sample collection for planograms and advertising review
- 5% Schedule and arrange vendor meetings with merchandising staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, andor ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree, 2 years minimum experience in managing projects or related tasks, strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Projects, Outlook and the ability to learn other software programs as required
Advance Auto Parts creates opportunities for women in an inclusive environment. One example of this is through our best in class Women in Motion Network (WIMN). In addition to having an extensive support network of both men and women, WIMN is involved in community volunteer activities, health and [...]