The Merchandise Financial Planning Manager is responsible for the development, execution and communication of financial objectives and budget plans that support a category of accessories across all channels at T-Mobile. The successful candidate will help to shape and optimize the category portfolio offering, procurement and distribution through a sales and operations planning process. This includes detailed financial analysis and reporting focused on maximizing profitability. The candidate must be able to use their influence to report conclusions and provide recommendations to a broad cross-functional team.
- Creates and implements annual tops down and bottoms up sales, margin and inventory budgets for an accessory category.
- Plans and forecasts category by theme, vendor, and key items. Provides and directs sales analysis, assortment planning, sales planning and maintenance, and makes recommendations for changes.
- Develops monthly re-forecast of category sales, margin and inventory plans. Analyzes historical data and current trends to identify risks and opportunities.
- Leads sales and operations planning process for the category that includes measuring bottoms-up plans against tops-down targets, evaluating inventory levels and buy plans, and reviewing margin implications.
- Analyzes and provides recommendations on existing and proposed accessory portfolios including distribution and purchasing strategies through an open to buy model
- Collaborates and influences cross functionally between product management, merchandising, procurement, replenishment and forecasting teams in order to drive key initiatives and achieve financial goals
- 4-7 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in supply chain and/or category management experience
- Ability to create executive level reporting
- Ability to receive and incorporate executive level feedback
- Ability to work cross functionally to build consensus on goals, assumptions and conclusions
- Ability to perform detailed analysis, determine root causes in an environment with incomplete or uncertain data
- Ability to perform what if and scenario analysis
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to develop project plans and lead projects
- Ability to connect work in functional area upstream and/or downstream in the supply chain
- 4 year degree preferably in Supply Chain, Business, Economics or Statistics
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]