Medicare Product Planning Consultant
Medicare Product Planning Consultant
Portland, OR; Boise, ID; Salt Lake City, UT; Seattle, WA
Responsibilities & Requirements
As the Medicare Product Planning Consultant, you will provide leadership, competitive analysis, and subject matter expertise to drive the development and support the implementation of Medicare products including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplemental, and Medicare Part D offerings. You will research the Medicare marketplace and provide data on target market opportunities, risks and product performance, partnering with Product, Sales, Marketing and Analytics Team to develop short and long-term market position and product, sales and marketing strategies incorporating market/competitor analysis and regulatory guidelines.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Competencies and Knowledge:
- Broad knowledge of health benefits plan marketing, benefits product development, strategic and operational planning, project implementation, performance monitoring, and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in developing creative benefits product portfolio strategy using market analytics, market trends, and competitive information.
- Expertise related to Medicare benefit offerings and familiarity with CMS regulations.
- Demonstrated project management skills including effective planning, organizing, and administration of multi-functional work responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively create and deliver effective presentations and facilitate divisional planning sessions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively develop and lead a team including hiring, goal setting, and coaching.
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing, to interact with senior leadership as well as groups and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong data and analytic skills and ability to translate data into insights for decision making and action planning.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
Medicare Product Planning Consultant would have a bachelor’s degree in business, health care administration or related field and between 8 years of product (benefits) health plan or marketing experience with at least 5 years Medicare-specific experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have nearly a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]