Job TitleMaterial Handler 1 TB
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Position is responsible for receiving and shipping raw materials, finish goods and equipment according to work instructions; keep disposal areas allocated correctly, packaging and picking materials for shipment and movement into manufacturing, shipping materials according to work instructions. Performing daily transactions in inventory control data base for material movement, product shipments and material receipts.
Ensures basic housekeeping is maintained to provide a clean organized and safe workplace.
You are responsible for
- Picking, packing and shipping customer orders.
- Store materials in bins, racks, or bin shelves maintaining good inventory integrity.
- Receive materials, check materials received against bills of lading, purchase orders, packing lists or other documents. Label received material as required by work instructions
- Perform daily cycle counts and monthly inventory count to maintain the required level of accuracy
- Perform inventory transactions to insure record accuracy and data integrity
- Pick work orders and material requisitions to support manufacturing and any other internal as well as external customers. Delivers materials as required.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties to maintain a clean, organized and safe work space. As necessary, performs other duties as required.
You are a part of
A leading health technology company with a multinational workforce of approximately 77,000 employees and globally present with sales and services in more than 100 countries worldwide.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Requires complete elementary school degree.
- Required written driver test approved
- A minimum of three (24) months experience on medical manufacturing areas.
In return, we offer you
In order to develop your full potential, we will offer you the flexibility, encouragement and opportunities to keep you inspired and engaged. After all, working at Philips is more than a job. It is an experience full of amazing moments that will transform you in a lasting and positive way, since together we can improve the world.
**Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.**
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.