Job TitleMaster Data Business Process Expert
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Create and drive business processes that support our data integrity and governance. This role will be responsible for supporting, cleansing and enriching master data across multiple data domains to facilitate effective business decision making and deliver business value for both our internal and external customers.
You are responsible for:
- Project lead data quality improvement initiatives driven by business impact or global data quality KPIs in the customer, vendor, product and finance domains.
- Serve as the end-to-end master data knowledge expert from a data and system perspective for SAP, Informatica Business Partner Data Hub (BPDH) and Salesforce.
- Analyze processes and show innovation in business process re-engineering related to customer master creations/changes/in-activations.
- Participate in requirement gathering, user acceptance, training and after care support for BPDH releases.
- Partner with sales organization to ensure accurate IDN affiliations.
- Support planned and ad-hoc data analysis efforts and issue resolution for master data topics.
- Partner with downstream stakeholder groups to facilitate end to end master data updates.
- Design and implement audits to ensure data accuracy is sustained over time.
- Support data cleansing, enrichment and migration for both third party acquisitions and internal system migrations
- Support month end, quarter end and year end close processes for customer master maintenance.
- Develop training material and implement training for master data creation and governance polices.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed per requestor specifications and agreed upon dates; includes Every Angle reporting.
- Ensures established processes in compliance with Philips’ Quality Standards of business conduct and followed
- Other duties and requirements as required
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Strong master data management experience required
- Strong Excel skills required
- SAP experience highly desired
- 7+ years data analysis experience; BA preferred
- QlikView experience highly desired
- Experience in Salesforce, Informatica Business Partner Data Hub preferred
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline driven collaborative team environment.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.