BE creative. BE the expert. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Marketing Project Manager in Seattle, WA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses, and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Our commercial real estate brokerage team is looking for an experienced, dynamic project manager to manage our team’s marketing and sales of commercial properties. We are not just a team, we are a force of nature and we need your added horsepower to take us to the top of our industry. We are known throughout the industry as savvy, smart, data-driven and best-in-class – but we want more.
We are looking for a skillful, driven, hard-working, team player that wants to break away from corporate boredom to join a tribe of like-minded professionals focused on excellence, growth and career satisfaction. You are extremely organized, with an eye for details and you have excellent communication skills. You are able to work flexibly as part of a dynamic and fast-paced team with tight deadlines. You crave an environment where no two days are the same. Sound like you? Apply today!
What you bring
- Minimum of 5-7 years of real estate industry experience (preferable commercial real estate) with a familiarity with Puget Sound area.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- A valid real estate license in the state of Washington.
- Email marketing experience (Constant Contact/Mail Chimp).
- Salesforce/database administration.
- Experience working with real estate marketing, contracts/forms and sales transactions.
Bonus skills and experience
- Graphic Design experience.
- Project management expertise.
What Success Looks Like
- You will successfully plan, implement and produce valuations, proposals and marketing materials for the broker team.
- You will lead the definition of project goals and deliverables.
- You will define tasks and required resources and assign accordingly.
- You will manage project plans, schedules, and timelines for the team.
- You will prepare presentation materials for meetings, pitches, and seminars for the broker team.
- You will successfully lead quality assurance of marketing collateral.
- You will collaborate with an in-house graphic designer to produce marketing collateral for the team.
- You will coordinate with clients and vendors to ensure timely dissemination of information.
- You are familiar and experienced in using a database management system, including updating internally/ externally, tracking and processing transactions, project progress, etc.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.