Marketing Operations Technology Manager
Marketing Operations Technology Manager
Under the leadership of the Manager, Creative Studio, this role will provide strategic and operational technology management for the marketing organization. Through the administration of tools that support workflow, this role will ensure quality, timely production of marketing, events and corporate communications.
As part of the marketing team you will help to build our internal communication and workflow capabilities, advise on key strategic technology opportunities and be the main administrator for key applications used for asset and campaign delivery. This leader will be interested in how technology and creative delivery channels can help us drive innovative ways to communicate internally while keeping efficiency and ease of use top of mind. You will explore options, make recommendations, help determine measurement criteria, and help drive tests of new processes and technology for use throughout marketing. You must have the drive of an entrepreneur with the acumen to work within a large, complex healthcare organization.
The right person for Cambia is a vocal, articulate, and collaborative person with a curious spirit. We are not looking for a sole contributor, but rather a team member who is eager to share knowledge, teach, and foster a team environment within the marketing group, as well as across all Cambia departments. The Marketing Operations Technology Manager will be self-motivated and driven for excellence. They will be eager to grow with the marketing team and truly collaborate across all disciplines to ensure we meet and/or exceed all client expectations.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Highly experienced in Workfront administration, DAM (Bynder or similar) administration and governance.
- Track record of marketing operations or technology administration success at a large organization, marketing firm or agency, working with matrixed teams.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Proven ability to develop, implement, and maintain standards with strong process and inter-personal skills.
- Displays strong prioritization and problem-solving skills to effectively direct people and projects with strained and similar deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ensures accuracy in all communications deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership and influence decision-makers. Comfortable working across in championing new approaches and gaining buy-in and support for unique and unfamiliar marketing and creative services operations techniques.
- Outstanding written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate clearly and passionately, both in writing and verbally. Positive attitude and solution-oriented approach to work is a must.
- Creative, analytical and business judgment in identifying opportunities and resolving production and process issues.
- Strong working knowledge of creative production processes and procedures including print, digital, video and interactive deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills, using multiple formats to convey complex ideas and schedules, including use of Workfront, MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and other related software.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- A great sense of humor.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- Marketing Operations Technology Manager would have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications or related field and 4+ years of experience in marketing/advertising/creative agency, corporate production or project management experience and operations and process management within a marketing division or discipline.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Create and foster a creative, positive, efficient and collaborative team working environment.
- Continuously seek ways to contribute to the group beyond assigned tasks on a project or initiative.
- Identify and refine technology and operational solutions to continually improve team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluate, maintain and refine workflows, processes, systems and tools for efficiently and effectively producing and tracking projects and marketing assets.
- Manage creative project management software applications for initiating, collaborating with and providing updates to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Manage the deployment and governance of enterprise-level marketing tools and resources.
- Work with internal clients and partners to understand the successes and challenges of the creative development process and operations. Formulate and recommend changes as necessary to increase successes.
- Define KPIs to measure effectiveness and efficiency of processes and provide actionable reports on operational efficiency.
- Create strong relationships with internal partners to align on needs and expectations.
- This role is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the creative team and internal clients; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with clients and gains their trust and respect.
- No unusual working conditions.
- Work primarily performed in office environment.
- Travel may be required, locally or out of state.
- May be required to work outside normal hours
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]