We are a fast-moving, analytically driven B2B marketing team. We show innovative companies how they can improve their applications and get to market faster. We do hundreds of events, thousands of marketing campaigns, research and evangelize ideas that move our industry forward, and more.
Marketing Operations is responsible for flawlessly automating and executing digital marketing campaigns. We provide insights into marketing effectiveness through attribution and reporting; and create alignment among people, processes and metrics. If you are excited to work on an analytically driven, fast-moving team where no two days are the same, then we want to meet you.
- Plan, oversee, and execute email marketing campaigns
- Segment lead database to build the most impactful campaign lists
- Attribute leads to appropriate marketing programs
- Track lead generation, customer acquisition sources and campaign effectiveness
- Quality assurance/flawless execution to ensure email creative, copy, and links are correct
- Collaborate with various teams to execute email campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Interest in learning about marketing automation and reporting tools
- Detail oriented
- Proactive and collaborate effectively with other teams
- Self-starter and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Desire and demonstrated ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Prior relevant work experience preferred
- Experience with Marketo, or other marketing automation tools like Pardot or Eloqua
- A strong interest in technology
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong working knowledge of HTML
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables DevOps and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.