We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Analyst plays a key role in the success of Splash Marketing, Business Development and Sales organizations by supporting the infrastructure of our Marketing team and ensuring high quality leads reach our sales force. S/he will assist marketing operations with maintaining data quality, improving processes, and ensuring leads are routed to sales quickly and efficiently. The ideal candidate for this role is detail oriented, highly motivated and an enthusiastic problem solver.
- Manage the end-to-end process for email strategy. Collaborate with various stakeholders to design, develop, and execute email campaigns, guarantee accuracy of campaigns, and adhere to email best practices
- Provide robust reporting to stakeholders, including but not limited to website, campaign, and email performance
- Monitor email inquiries and privacy requests. Process requests in a timely manner according to compliance procedures
- Assist with the setup of program tracking in Marketo (marketing automation tool) including lead nurturing campaigns.
- Clean up list imports and format according to data architecture to import into business systems
- Perform regular maintenance on database and systems to ensure accuracy and data integrity
- Monitor and track the day-to-day marketing spend and budget
- Support webinars as a technical and operational resource
- 1-3 years in a relevant field of experience
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and/or similar technologies
- Detail oriented; Holds herself/himself accountable for delivering high-quality work
- Enjoys working with data and new technology to solve complex business issues
- Driven by curiosity to understand processes and increase efficiencies
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving ability; you ask lots of question to understand the challenges and arrive at solutions
- Possess strong intuition in how technology works, native understanding of technological concepts, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on the current business requirements and landscape
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to flourish in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]