Job TitleMarketing Manager, Male Grooming
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Build a high growth business that will help improve the lives of millions of men in China, while advancing Philips digital transformation journey as a global leader in Health Technology;
You are responsible for
- Crafting and leading the delivery of locally relevant go-to-market plans, making sure that optimal positioning of the product portfolio is established and continuously looks for opportunities to optimize customers and consumers;
- Launching an original product category into new channels, ensuring that buy-in and contributions are secured from relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Building and managing an innovative product portfolio, which includes ownership of the market introduction process for the category
- Leading execution of China B2C marketing activation plan, ensuring consumer insights-driven activations across all touchpoints in the consumer decision journey
- Managing the marketing budget, and being accountable for the top and bottom line category results
- Cultivating dynamic relationships with local sales, marketing and functional teams and the global category team, as the primary local contact for the High-end shaver category
You are a part of
You will report to the Male Grooming Senior Marketing Manager and collaborate with many other teams including Digital marketing, PR, E-commerce, Sales, Finance etc.,.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor’s degree (Business-related degree preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing management and/or business development in the FMCG industry, including P&L management for a business category
- Knowledge and experience in e-commerce principles and tactics
- Ability to think from a broad Business Perspective and strategically and out-of-the box, team player, planning & organizational skills, executor, accurate, stress resistant, creative, entrepreneur focused on growth
- Evidence of strong project management skills
- Fluency in written/spoken English and Mandarin;
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
- A professional but fun workplace, A healthy work-life balance environment;
- An energetic, genuine, inventive, supportive and dynamic team atmosphere;
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.