We are currently looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help shape the future of Mogul.
Who we are:
Mogul is an award-winning platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and over 32,000 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other.
Through Mogul Redefined, Mogul impacts the ways in which companies communicate with women through advertising. Through Mogul At Work, Mogul impacts the ways in which companies communicate with women in the workplace. Through Mogul Learning, Mogul provides women with the software & tools to achieve their personal & professional goals.
Who we think will be a great fit:
Mogul’s ideal candidate is driven by the mission. You will lead and develop strategic marketing initiatives based on insights from women around the world, and build roadmaps to take Mogul to new heights. If testing new and innovative growth ideas excites you, this is the right role for you.
- Work directly with our VP of Marketing to design, develop, and test new, innovative ideas from small hacks to highly experimental campaigns for both web and mobile
- Conduct ongoing competitive and market analysis, and position our products in a competitive way
- Conceptualize innovative marketing programs and products that deliver against Mogul brand and our product objectives
- Implement marketing growth hacks to drive new users to the platform
- Partner with our Content, Product, and Operations teams to build strategic marketing solutions to achieve our goals
- Identify, launch, and drive high priority marketing initiatives
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in digital or growth marketing - if you don't have 3+ years, there's always a way to change our mind!
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated success managing projects of varying size, complexity, and length in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work productively across multiple stakeholders and teams
- Be comfortable with marketing analytics
- But most of all, the ability to make things happen whether it's testing new strategies, or realigning existing strategies
- Experience in mobile app launch is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Become a Mogul: Mogul is the fastest growing female owned tech startup in New York City that supports women from all around the world. Be a part of the team that is building the most innovative platform for women worldwide.
- Benefits: We provide awesome benefits, such as unlimited vacation days, flexible work remote days, ride home after 10pm, catered lunch every Friday, happy hour every month, as well as free snacks and drinks, and a company retreat every year.
- A great work environment: Work in a casual environment within the Hearst Tower, among some of the brightest and kindest minds in NYC. On top of that, enjoy the Hearst Tower cafeteria that is ranked third best in the country, fitted with a deli, grill, sushi bar, etc.
- Make a difference: At Mogul, you have the opportunity to do more than just work, you will help change the lives of millions of women every single day.
Mogul is a platform reaching millions of women per week across 196 countries and 30,470 cities. Mogul is democratizing information for women worldwide by enabling users to connect, share information, and access knowledge from each other. Headquartered in NYC, with offices in San Francisco and [...]