BE Creative. Be Collaborative. BE a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Marketing and Research Manager in Minneapolis- St Paul.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a marketing professional who is searching for more than a traditional marketing manager role. You are in search of an opportunity to apply your expertise at a strategic level to support business development through the creation of go-to-market strategies that result in innovative and measurable tactics. You are in search of an opportunity to be creative and establish the structure and resources to execute strategic marketing and research plans for the market. You drive success through effective leadership and support for your team. Internally, this role is titled Business Development & Content Strategy Manager.
You are a motivating leader, confident communicator and strategic thinker. You are effective at building and fostering relationships with both internal and external clients. You succeed in a fast-paced environment and can effectively handle stressful situations. You have a passion for success and bring a positive attitude to support those around you to achieve the overall business goals
What you bring:
- 8-10 years’ experience in a marketing, communications, design or related.
- Experience supervising/ leading a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or related.
- Brand management experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate knowledge/ experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
What success looks like:
- You are an engaging leader who will provide direction, leadership, training and motivation to your team.
- You bring the capacity to write and generate content with strong editing and proofreading skills with an emphasis on business writing and an understanding articulating client value.
- Serve as marketing/research business partner and advisor to leadership to set, elevate and execute strategic business initiatives and goals.
- Work closely with the business to deliver measurable ROI, driving the successful execution of key strategic and cross-functional projects ensuring active communication with all key stakeholders.
- Help strategize on how to respond to business development opportunities (proposals, presentations, client meetings, etc.) as well as promote brand awareness leading to uncovering new opportunities.
- Lead research in leveraging multiple data points and intel to understand client/market behaviors that will shape client narrative and create content experiences tailored to the target audience.
- You will be managing social media strategy, ensuring implementation of new marketing initiatives, helping to identify new marketing opportunities, monitoring engagement and analyzing data and collaborating with senior management to manage multi-channel marketing assets.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.